We are currently being funded by the following:
Bolton Small Investment Fund
Organisations who have supported over the past few years
- Cash 4 Kids
- The Cooperative Membership
- Provincial Walsh Trust
- Sir James and Lady Scott Trust
- The Duchy of Lancaster Benevolent Fund
- Bolton Big Local Grant – Tonge with Haulgh
- Bolton Health and Wellbeing Grant “This project is supported by the Bolton Transformation Fund, supporting innovation across health and care”.
- The Greeting Card Company
- Tesco Bags of Help
- Give as you Live
- Just Giving
- Turton Rotary Club
- North West Design & Affordable Leaflets have kindly sponsored and donated 35 tshirts..
A big thanks to Affordable Leaflets/North West Design for supplying our volunteers with Branded Polo Shirts.
As a charity we would gratefully receive any donations from individuals, companies or fundraising events.
Here are some ways you can currently help support our charity:
When shopping on Amazon redirect to Amazon Smile and pick SNUFS (Special Needs Under Fives Support) as your selected charity.
Amazon will then donate a small portion of the sale to our charity.
WHEN SHOPPING ONLINE REGISTER ON GIVE AS YOU LIVE, AND GO THROUGH THEIR WEBSITE WHEN MAKING ONLINE PURCHASES AT MANY HIGH STREET SHOPS TO RAISE MONIES FOR SNUFS. http://www.Giveasyoulive.com
CHARITY CARD COLLECTION: We are registered with “The Greeting Cards Company”
This is a website selling cards and gifts on-line, they donate a percentage of sales to any given charity.
We have our own page so if you use the site, please use the following: www.charitycards.co.uk/charities/snufs