We are currently being funded by the following:
Our main funder is The National Lottery Community Fund.
We currently receive funding and support from the following bodies:
- The Coop Local Community Fund
- Bolton Council
- We have recently been accepted onto the current Tesco Community Grant Scheme
Organisations who have supported over the past few years
- Cash 4 Kids
- The Cooperative Membership
- Provincial Walsh Trust
- Sir James and Lady Scott Trust
- The Duchy of Lancaster Benevolent Fund
- Bolton Big Local Grant – Tonge with Haulgh
- Bolton Health and Wellbeing Grant
- The Greeting Card Company
- Tesco Bags of Help
- Give as you Live
- Just Giving
- Turton Rotary Club
- Bolton Fund
- Amazon Smile
- A big thanks to Affordable Leaflets/North West Design for supplying our volunteers with Branded Polo Shirts.
As a charity we would gratefully receive any donations from individuals, companies or fundraising events.
Here are some ways you can currently help support our charity:
When shopping on Amazon redirect to Amazon Smile and pick SNUFS (Special Needs Under Fives Support) as your selected charity.
Amazon will then donate a small portion of the sale to our charity.
WHEN SHOPPING ONLINE REGISTER ON GIVE AS YOU LIVE, AND GO THROUGH THEIR WEBSITE WHEN MAKING ONLINE PURCHASES AT MANY HIGH STREET SHOPS TO RAISE MONIES FOR SNUFS. http://www.Giveasyoulive.com
CHARITY CARD COLLECTION: We are registered with “The Greeting Cards Company”
This is a website selling cards and gifts on-line, they donate a percentage of sales to any given charity.
We have our own page so if you use the site, please use the following: www.charitycards.co.uk/charities/snufs